Our final outdoor cinema screening this coming weekend has unfortunately had to be cancelled due to a high winds forecast.
Anyone who has already purchased tickets will receive a full refund.
We will however be running a series of Outdoor Cinema screenings in conjunction with Big Sky Cinema, in late Summer 2018. Watch this space for further updates.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.