Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Your use of the website confirms your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
Content and Liability Disclaimer
All the information on this website is, to the best of our knowledge, up to date and accurate. Since facilities and prices can from time to time change, it is essential to check that they are suitable for your requirements at the time of booking.
We shall not be held responsible for any errors or omissions contained in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice.
This site may provide links to other websites. This does not signify that we endorse or have any responsibility for the content of, or any transactions that you enter into relating to, those linked websites.
Whether you are taking a well-deserved break at the Courtyard or planning your big day in The Pavilion, our terms and conditions are our guarantee of quality and service.
- The Courtyard is a five star B&B property comprising of ten self-contained apartment style rooms.
- One room is fully equipped for disabled guests and has been awarded a Level 2 Accessibility award.
- Pets are welcome in one of our rooms, subject to availability. Please call 01909 591204 to check.
- Bookings can be made online through our live reservation system or by calling 01909 591204.
- We ask for payment in advance of your stay please. Any outstanding balance will be required on check in or check out.
- Check in at The Courtyard is between 12 noon and 8pm. Check out is 10am.
- Refunds will be given in full if a booking is cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled arrival. Cancellation within 48 hours of arrival will incur a fee the equivalent of one night’s stay.
- Rack rates at The Courtyard at £175 per night. Short breaks and overnight stays cost from just £80 per night, subject to availability – please call 01909 591204.
Weddings and Meetings
You will be asked to read and sign a specific set of Terms and Conditions for Hodsock Priory Limited events. These will specify roles and responsibilities for Hodsock Priory Limited and our clients.
These terms include confirmation of room hire fees, deposit and payment information, cancellation policy, refunds and conduct clauses.
We strongly advise you read these in full and discuss any queries with us immediately.
A copy of our Wedding Terms and Conditions can be found on our Wedding Packages page.
Hodsock Priory Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (Company Registration No: 5878054)
VAT No: 902890230